The Java memory resizing utility (Memset) is attached to the product developed by in silico biology.
Usually, you can easily change the Java memory size by starting Memset.
Also, during installation, the same utility is automatically executed to allow you to change the memory size.
- Terminate IMC.
- In the case of IMC, select "All Programs (P)->" in silico biology, inc. "-> " in silico MolecularCloning Memory Setting" from the start menu.
- The Java memory allocation change utility starts. If startup is denied due to security concerns, right-click the "mem.bat" file under the file storage directory (C: \ Program Files (x86) \ isb \ imc \) and execute "Run as administrator "please choose.
- Also, if a virus check program etc. is installed, warning messages from those software may be displayed. If a warning message is displayed, select "Permit script execution temporarily" etc. to temporarily permit the execution of the Java memory allocation change utility.
- The Java Memory Change window is displayed.
- Enter Java memory allocation for the size you want to change, and click the "Set" button.
- After this, a warning message from the virus check program may be displayed, but in the same way, take action such as "temporarily permit script execution".
- The message "Java Memory Size Changed" is displayed.
- Click "OK".
- This completes Java memory configuration.
For Mac OS
- Terminate IMC.
- Log in with administrator privileges.
- Double-click memset.command under the folder "/ Applications / imc_xx / bin" (xx is GE, AE or none)
- The Java memory allocation change utility is executed, and a dialog for entering the memory value to be changed is displayed.
- Enter the Java memory allocation size with the implementation memory size as the maximum value, and click the "Set" button.The Java memory allocation setup complete message is displayed.
- Click the "OK" button.
- The memory settings are changed and the utility exits.Log off from the administrator authority user.