You can drag the mouse over the feature feature lane of the main feature map and zoom in so that the entire drag area is full of screens.
Other lanes (other than the sequence lane) on the main feature map also work together, and zoom in the same way.
Feature map after zoom in
- Drag the mouse over the feature lane of the main feature map.
- The dragged area is selected and displayed in color.
- Right click on the selection area.
- A pop-up menu will be displayed.
- Click "Zoom IN Selected Area".
- The entire selected area is zoomed in to the pane.
- Click the selection area.
- The selection is canceled and the color display area disappears.