313: How to start IMC from the command prompt (Windows)
- If you can not start the IMC by double-clicking the IMC icon on the desktop, start the IMC using the command prompt.
For Windows (used for troubles etc.)
- Start the command prompt.
- Enter commands from the command line at the command prompt and operate.
- Go to the directory where the IMC is installed.
- > cd c:\Program files (x86)\isb\imc\bin
- Enter the command to start the IMC.
- > java -Xmx1000m -jar ImcLauncher.jar - Make sure that the numeric part of Xmx1000 m does not exceed the installed memory size. Also, for 32 bit Windows, please set it to 1400 or less.
How to copy the error message displayed above the command prompt
- Click the Command Prompt icon in the upper left corner.
- The menu will be displayed.
- Click "Edit" → "Select all".
- The entire message is highlighted.
- In the same way, select "Edit" -> "Copy" from the menu.
- The message is copied to the clipboard.
- Activate an editor such as NotePad.