- You can register as a new user when purchasing products with eShop in silico
- At that time register user ID and password.
- Those who have been registered as "Forum in silico" on the old site are also automatically registered in this new site
How to post
- For posting to Forum In Silico, user login is required.
- Log in to "Forum". You can log in from the homepage and forum top page.
- Select the desired "category" from the index. For example, if it is a question to the IMC, choose the category of "Question (IMC)".
- Click "+ New topic".
- Enter a subject and a message (Forum titles will be edited by forum administrator later).
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Sent topics can be edited at a later time. It can not be deleted.
- If you want to delete a topic once it is sent, please email us.
- When attaching an image file, please change the file name to half-size alphanumeric characters and keep the file size within 1 Mbyte.
Delegate contribution of past questions and requests
- Those that seems to be important in the questions and requests received in the past by e-mail or telephone will be posted on behalf of the forum administrator by user delegate after editing so that individuals and individual information can not be specified.